Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Sketch Saturday! Gotham's got snow!


Image 3 in my theme month of winter in Gotham. This week Nightwing. I wonder who Santa will have me draw next week;)


And then a quick Amazing Spiderman, from the new movie. The costume's a bit strange but it's kind of fun! I'm getting a spidey following on twitter so expect more of him.

In other news, working on the cover to my new project this weekend. It should be announced (FINALLY) the beginning of the new year, so I'm thrilled the Mayans' weren't right;P. Also got to do some cool character designs for DC this week! One is a favorite character of mine, and that's ALWAYS fun, cooler still he got approved! I'll also be doing some more covers for some other books, well at least one other for April, also with a character I did the redesign for! 

All and all a good year. Now if I can get Dan to give me Wally end of next year or in 2014, everything will be perfect!

Best!

Brett

No comments: